Also, if your little one needs many hours of quality care, or if you are having multiples, Baby Coming Home can provide you with a team of newborn care specialists that can deliver that special care you are looking for. They work together with special skill sets, giving your little one(s) a continuity of care that will have him (or them) making great progress in an optimal amount of time.
When it comes to the care of your new, precious treasure, you want the best!
A Distinctive Difference: – A gentle presence in your home:
Baby Coming Home makes special efforts to look for the right newborn care specialist(s) to schedule for you. We seek out certain special qualities in the character and integrity of her/their 'make-up,' using a unique set of criteria in selecting the newborn caregivers we send to your home:
- Personal integrity, moral character, and trustworthiness
- A passion to see the new parents and their newborns thrive and bond
- A natural gift and passion for caring for babies
- A special heart and 'touch' of love for babies
- A flexibility to adapt to each family's preferences and requests, not insistent on their own way of doing things
- An ability to share their skills and knowledge with the parents in a manner and at a pace that the family is comfortable with
In these changing and uncertain times we live in, when it comes to your little treasures, the trust factor is often very difficult to find.With Baby Coming Home, you can rest assured with the quality of newborn care specialists we send you!
- Baby Coming Home sends you highly qualified newborn care specialists you will be pleased with
- Baby Coming Home works hard to find the right "fit" for you among the newborn care specialists we use, to meet your needs and expectations, and to "be a gentle presence in you home"
- Baby Coming Home offers you scheduling flexibility whenever unplanned-for events occur
- Baby Coming Home follows up, staying in contact with you and your newborn care specialist, "tweaking" things as they are needed
- Baby Coming Home does not require any contracts or hefty down payments; only a modest registration fee to cover the booking costs
- Baby Coming Home allows you to use our services for as long or as little as you like or need; you are not obligated financially or otherwise to use our services beyond what you need. Just let us know your changing needs as they occur, so we can do what we can to adapt
- You pay as you go, twice monthly, with our office fees rolled into the hourly rate you are charged on your invoice. No surprise fees or extra invoices. No payments due for the time you requested, but did not need to use.
- Baby Coming Home provides you with easy and fair forms of Payment
The Baby Coming Home Advantage
Baby Coming Home offers you the services of quality newborn caregivers - with experience and expertise.
Before you even know you need our services, we screen and look for qualified newborn care specialists. Baby Coming Home takes great care in selecting the newborn care specialists that will work as part of our team, with:
- In-depth interviews
- Background checks
- Reference verifications
- Corroborated experience that meets the standards and protocols promoted by Baby Coming Home, and...
- Substantiated training and education, updating and expanding their skills
What you need, not what you do not need!
Baby Coming Home seeks to provide you with exactly what you need. When you request our services, we:
- Meet with you and your spouse in your home, or in a place of your choosing
- Gather a broad understanding of your needs, requests, desires, and financial constraints
- Look for the best personality fit from among newborn care specialists we use for your home and family
- Explain the various infant care options we can provide you with, and help you select the one you will feel most comfortable with
- Help you determine how much time with Baby Coming Home'S services you might need (More time is better, when originally scheduling, to assure that you have the care you may want later; you can always reduce the scheduled time, with no 'early termination fees' from us; but we cannot usually extend extra time later with the same caregiver, due to her other commitments, though we might have someone else available for you)
- Adapt to your financial framework
- Come to a verbal understanding of the work arrangement (No contracts or large placement fees are required - Our word is our bond)
- Schedule a meeting with your newborn care specialist
- Invite you to pay the online Registration Fee, to secure our services and your time slot
- Make ourselves available to you to help with the various needs and questions that may come up later
- With late and last-minute bookings, Baby Coming Home may not be able to fully schedule the care you need, nor provide you with the newborn care specialist ‘fit’ that is available when you book early
- High morals, honesty, and old-fashioned work ethic
- General good health and personal hygiene
- Essential educational levels, baby care skills, and adult relational skills
- Innate maternal skills and loving care for babies, evidenced by the babies' response to them
- Adaptability to Baby Coming Home's philosophy, protocols, and standards
- Ongoing excellent references - high ratings from the families that have employed their services
(Though many can be taught to take care of babies, feed them, change them, and bathe them, etc., if certain qualities of character are not already inherent and cultivated in them, the contribution of those caregivers to your baby and your family will be noticeably lacking.)
Teamwork for Extended Infant Care:
With Baby Coming Home you can have additional newborn care specialists, when an intense schedule warrants it. If you require help for more than 14 hrs. per day, or help 7 days per week, or 24/7 help, we can offer you two or more newborn care specialists.
The Baby Coming Home teams:
- Take care of your baby, using agreed-to protocols that work best for your baby and you, set by you and the team leader
- Coordinate their services together
- Are available to you for as many weeks or months as you initially need and schedule
- Alternatively, instead of only newborn care specialists, also offer the service of 1 or more night nannies on the team
- Can diminish their work schedule, as your babies' needs change
Not only when you initially request our newborn care services, but also while you are using our newborn care specialists, Baby Coming Home stays in contact with you and your caregiver, to tweak things as needed.
Baby Coming Home:
- Has as its motto: "A gentle presence in your home" through our services and newborn care specialists
- Maintains contact with you regarding your baby, your needs, and your baby’s newborn care
- Maintains contact with your newborn care specialists, assuring that everything is going smoothly
- Shares with you the many time-proven methods for newborns and their families
- Makes available to you further consults, information, and help on how to prepare for the developmental stages your baby will experience the first year
- Can shorten your booked time with us, if you see that you do not need our services as long has you had thought
- Our goal: to work ourselves out of a job!
We take the stress out of those first days with your baby at home, finding the right caregiver for you family, who will help take care of your newborn.
When there is that rare incompatibility problem with a caregiver helping you, you just call us to provide a better fit for you. We can help you avoid difficult confrontations in your own home during this very special time in your lives, and help find a better fit for that caregiver elsewhere.
You can always know that the Baby Coming Home team is safe, skilled, and trustworthy, that each one is regularly reviewed by us, and that we intervene always when you let us know there are difficulties.
We are always available to you and your newborn caregiver at any time you need us.
Regarding Payments to Baby Coming Home:
- Baby Coming Home does not require any contracts or hefty down payments; there are no signed contracts - we always* keep our word, when we make a commitment to you (*barring unforeseen emergencies, etc.)
- Make your reservations with only a modest (non-refundable) Registration Fee - paid online or by check – to cover the booking costs, and to reserve your dates and our newborn care specialists
- There are no agency fees billed separately to you, or other "surprise" charges
- Baby Coming Home's hourly newborn care specialist rates charged to you include payment to the newborn care specialists and the Baby Coming Home office expenses, etc., all rolled into your bi-monthly invoice total
- You do not pay for the all weeks you initially booked; only for the time you actually use. There are no "early termination fees!"
- You send your payment to the Baby Coming Home office, not to your newborn care specialist
- Baby Coming Home invoices are sent out the 15th and last day of each month; with payment due within 10 days.
- You pay for the hours your newborn care specialist worked (and reported to us on her invoice to us), at the rate you were quoted by the Baby Coming Home office when you booked our services
- Your newborn care specialists are paid from your payments to Baby Coming Home - the reason for requiring quick payment from you
Baby Coming Home will be with you and your newborn every step of the way, for all you need - from your first phone call with us, till your newborn is well on his way!
When you schedule a newborn care specialist through BABY COMING HOME, you do not merely receive a caregiver in your home to help with your baby, you receive BABY COMING HOME'S highest standard of worry-free newborn care for your little one.
Once the arrangements have been made with Baby Coming Home, click here to Pay Registration Fee.